The Civitas Senior Consulting Team and Coppin State University discuss why leaders must lead with data — to make better, more precise decisions that drive student success outcomes — and how institutions can learn to speak the same data language in order to make those decisions together.
Using the DELTA Model and Five Stages of Analytics Maturity, our speakers will share strategies for leaders to elevate their institution’s analytics capabilities including ways to:
- Raise awareness for the role of data in decision-making
- Increase access and data visibility across the institution
- Enable individuals to use data to do what they are best at
- Use data to provide more personalized student support
- Measure the impact of your work on student outcomes